Black and White printing at a new level
Offering all the major benefits of a RISO inkjet printer in a mono or black and white format. The RISO FW1230 is designed for high speeds in a very small footprint and is capable of sheets sizes up and over A3. Superb high-speed output of up to 120ppm A4 combines with outstanding flexibility for cost-efficient printing suitable for many applications where mono only is required.
- Mono Inkjet
- A3 Plus
- Oil Based Pigment Inks
- Three Paper Feed Trays as Standard
- Print Type
- Line-type inkjet system
- Ink Type
- Oil-based pigment ink (Black)
- Data Processing Resolution
- Standard: 600 dpi × 600 dpi
- First Print Time
- 5 sec. or less (A4 long-edge feed)
- First Copy Time
- 7 sec. or less (A4 long-edge feed)
- Continuous Print Speed
- A4 long-edge feed Simplex: 120 ppm
- Paper Size
- "Maximum: 340 mm × 550 mm
Minimum: 90 mm × 148 mm"
- Paper Weight
- 46 gsm to 210 gsm
- Power Consumption
- "Max. 1,000W Ready*7: 150 W or less
Sleep*8: 4 W or less
Stand-by: 0.5 W or less"
- Operating Noise
- Max. 65 dB (A) A4 long-edge feed (Simplex) at the maximum print speed
- Operating Environment
- "Temperature: 15ºC to 30ºC
Humidity: 40% to 70% RH"
- Dimensions (W × D × H)
- "In use: 1,030 mm × 725 mm × 1,115 mm
With cover and tray closed: 775 mm × 705 mm × 970 mm"
- Approx. 132 kg
- Required Space (W × D × H)
- 1,305 mm × 1,215 mm × 1,115 mm
If you’d like to learn more about RISO or wish to speak to us about your printing needs, please contact us using the details below. Alternatively, you can send us a message and a member of our team will be in touch.