Whether you specialise in publishing, transaction printing, direct mail or packaging, RISO can help you automate your workflows, making light work of challenging printing jobs to grow your business.
Delivering lasting competitive advantage, our production printers have been built from the ground up, allowing you to boost your print operations and improve quality with a small footprint.
Our Valezus made waves in the printing world as the fastest A4 cut sheet inkjet production printer (320ppm), whilst it’s been thoughtfully designed to expand print production capabilities. Condensed production schedules can often result in costly errors, but our production printers can also help you maintain high volume print and avoid the extreme costs of going back to press. Whether you’re looking to improve efficiency with a machine that handles smaller runs, maintain high volume print without compromising on quality or boost productivity, we can deliver a production print solution that’s built around your needs.
Low risk, low cost production printers
Having impressed many leading production print specialists with our innovative technology, including mailing houses, promotional print companies, in-house departments, publishers and print rooms, we can transform the way you work and deliver:
- Small footprint with a big output.
- Ultra high speed – up to 320ppm duplex.
- Low costs and low risks with a high ROI – even if you’re looking to expand.
- Exceptional reliability.
- Excellent post sales/after care support to help you drive productivity and revenue.
- Increased capacity with environmentally friendly print technology that conserves energy and lowers greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Our high-performance solutions can be integrated seamlessly with your existing workflow, whilst providing impressive print quality to deliver all-round excellence. We can also help your business calculate the accurate total cost of ownership (TCO), helping to build an precise growth plan for your print operations.
The RISO printers, which cost a fraction of the outlay, released capacity on the production equipment.Steve Rowson, Head of Operations, Imprimus (formerly Stralfors UK)
Fast and reliable production print support
Whether you require training, advice or ongoing assistance, our dedicated support team will help you every step of the way. Our highly qualified technicians build strong, proactive relationships with our production printers across the UK, whilst they’re best placed to provide expert advice in the following areas:
- Recommending hardware and software solutions (third-party software partner support).
- Product installation, maintenance and training.
- Developing and monitoring projects.
- Increasing efficiency.
- Designing tailor-made training programmes.
- Increasing capacity or improve quality and productivity to meet growing customer demand.
We’re also quick to respond to simple and complex issues, and our highly specialist technicians aim to deliver a first time fix, with rapid initial response times. We also have dedicated administration and account teams that will assist you with orders, invoicing and any other queries, offering you complete peace of mind.
If you’d like to speak to us about your production print requirements, please call us today on (+44) 020 8236 5800 or send us a message and we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.