An A4 Duplicator designed to reduce costs.
The RISO SF5050 E11 is the entry level model in the range and has been designed to reduce your A4 duplicating costs without compromising the output. Although entry level it still offers many of the PC connectivity and scanning features found in the rest of the range and achieves volume printing of a wide range of documents at low cost.
- 60 – 130ppm
- Up to A4 printing area
- Copy from integrated scanner
- Print direct from PC
- Single colour per pass
- Additional colour drums available
- Master Making/Printing Methods
- High-speed digital master-making/Fully automatic printing
- Master Making Time
- Normal Master Making mode: Approx. 22 seconds (A4, short-edge feed)
- Printing: 300 dpi × 600 dpi, Quick Master Making mode: 300 dpi × 400 dpi
- Print Paper Weight
- 46 gsm to 157 gsm
- Print Paper Size
- 100 mm × 148 mm to 310 mm × 432 mm
- Maximum Printing Area
- 210 mm × 290 mm
- Print Speed
- 5 levels: 60, 80, 100, 120 and 130 ppm
- User Interface
- LCD panel
- Power Consumption
- Standard: Max.: 300 W, Ready: 20 W or lower, Sleep: 5 W or lower, Power-OFF: 0.5 W or lower
- Dimensions (W×D×H)
- "In use 1415 mm × 670 mm*7 × 1065 mm
In storage 780 mm × 670 mm*7 × 1065 mm"
- Required Space (W×D×H)
- 1415 mm × 1240 mm × 1515 mm
- 100 kg
If you’d like to learn more about RISO or wish to speak to us about your printing needs, please contact us using the details below. Alternatively, you can send us a message and a member of our team will be in touch.